Friday, August 13, 2010

fun squared

In a few hours my best friend arrives in Michigan and we get to hang out for the next week and a half. I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to this we are going to have so much fun.

Mike has been my best friend since 2nd grade, we get each other. I'm looking forward to our intelligent conversations, dark satirical humor and mindless video game enjoyment.

Tonight we will play super smash bros. brawl and maybe Star craft 2, I haven't played it yet ( my old computer can't handle the graphics captain!). And we might watch some Penn and Teller Bullshit as well.

Tomorrow we are going to go shooting because he brought most of his guns, a steyer pistol, gsg-5 abd a russian saiga. The way I explained it to Loo's sister Bean was: you know those machine guns the bad guys allways use, with the wooden grip and the bannana clip?

Yeah

Well, its like that, and you know the one that the good guys always use, thats like a black machine pistol with a long skinny clip out front?

Yeah

Those are the two he is bringing, and you know that one used in the movie enemy at the gates?

Yeah

He's trying to bring that one as well, but it is too big.

Cool!

And it will be, he couldn't bring his Russian sniper rifle, the Mosin Nagant, because it was too long to fit in a hard case which is what TSA will only accept. Luckily I have a coworker who has one and he said I could borrow it, which is really cool.

Got to go pick him up, see ya!

2 comments:

Little Lady said...

Sounds like you're going to have some fun!

Brian said...

I did and I plan to tell you all about it when life isn't so BLAH. LOL I realize that day may never come, but I plan to tell you soon.