Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have arrived

After Erin's urging I started yet another blog, this one will have to be different some how. I think I will freewrite here and post my stuff, the others are places to think, places to explain, places to tell. Each blog goes to fit the audience I suppose. There isn't a system to any of it. I just think that if I write about the word "swoon" being from the 15th century and one of the oldest words I know that my Myspace blog readers would object: "This is lame where are the cars!?" But here I can do that cause this is the place for like-minded bibliophiles. I feel like I have to be o my best behavior here, it feels so official, so professional. Like I am so special-- I have this fancy officious blog layout--when in reality I clicked 3 boxes and typed my email and password in (It said my password was strong, I thought, "Well thank you Blogspot/Blogger!").

So, in an officious page I have arrived with final revisions looming, pressing, while I sign on here and create a blog. I know, I know, how studious of me. Now I am off to waste time in some other manner. Cheers!

1 comment:

Person said...

Awesome now I have another distraction from my revisions! (Not sarcastic)