Monday, March 22, 2010

a taste

A lot has happened, and there is a lot to tell. So you can think of this as a taste of things to come, while I will think of it as a reminder/list of things to write about.

In order, I hope: Leaving California, Leg One of the trip out to Michigan-Jonar's surprise call to his lady, the night we stopped at a super 8 motel and I smuggled my rats in, Leg Two of the trip-writing my name in the snow and the train, going to Detroit for the Flogging Molly concert with Loo, the Flogging Molly concert itself, driving in Michigan, Going to Indiana to meet Joey-loo's gay friend, going to the gay clubs with Loo and...work, which I start tomorrow. Yay.

Hopefully I'll get a moment to write this all down because I want to, but I am tired now.

1 comment:

Little Lady said...

I hope you are now well rested, so you can blog some more!