Thursday, November 20, 2008

Show me some skin

I e-mailing my prof about being locked out of the building when an AIM Video Chat Invite came from LoopyLoo.

It's been three weeks since I saw my wife-to-be. But I can never be too careful around her, so I made sure there was no one else around before accepting it.

Then the Video Chat window grew and showed a preview of myself. I looked tired with a colorful backdrop of books on the shelves of the science library. I tried to look awake, and adjusted my hair and scooted closer to the computer and then the window grew to show her sitting in the swivel chair in my room.

Her hair was black, her nails were black her choker was black her tight sequence top was blue and she showed me her black skirt, smooth legs and these scary looking blue fuzzy boot things that covered her leg from knee to foot. She had cookie monster shins!

No comments: