Tuesday, January 6, 2009

snow

People come from all over the world to ski and snowboard in the mountains of big bear (as a side note there is ONE road with ONE lane and a mandatory snow chain checkpoint at the top of the mountain to accommodate the volume of people, which is to say it does not accommodate people at all and it took me 4 hours to get halfway up the mountain--I didn't want to snowboard I just wanted to go home after a hard day of work-- when I realized I wouldn't be able to go home tonight and went home home back in OJAI, which SUCKED because I had to open the tire store the next morning--Seven hours drive time after a full day of work is not conducive to wanting to go to work the day after) because it is cheaper than Mammoth Mountain.

I have so much to say about this... more to come.

No comments: