Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Great job Loo!

Wow it has been a long time. And as always a lot has happened. Loo graduated with a degree in Accountancy. I am so proud of her. It is a really tough degree to crack, made more difficult with crappy professors, health problems, car problems, family problems, friend problems also known as life. Which is why graduating is so important, it means that despite hardship you persevered. I read somewhere that about 2% of people get a degree. I'm currently too tired to go check that out, but the point is that it is a small population of people that make it to the end. So kudos to Loo for making it. The sleep deprivation and late night study sessions are over and I don't have to see any more scary accountancy formulas.

Now she can get her CPA certification thing, make 6 figures a year, live in California with me in our own super cool house, and I can be her house boy; massaging her feet, shoulders, back and neck every night, making delicious dinner every night and writing best sellers in my free time, which would be often. At that rate we should be able to retire in five years. YaY!

All we need now is jobs :-/

No comments: