Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'll be your handle Baby!

I am going to be sexually explicit, so unless you want to read about it you should read something else. I feel like talking about sex unfiltered.

So Tuesday night I went to a concert with Loo. It was really cool, we had a great time. During Sushi I said I would come home with her that night in Ojai instead of going back up the mountain because Hollywood is only about an hour away from Ojai, whereas it's at least 2 hours from Big Bear. So I told her that the distance would be too great to travel tonight, and they were doing road construction and it would take longer and I'd rather just bypass it altogether, which is partly true, but the real reason I wanted to come home that night was because I wanted sex.

I hadn't had sex in 3 weeks and I thought I could wait until the weekend when I would come home. But eating sushi with her and talking to her and being around her filled me with desire. Most of the dinner I was hard and had to adjust my pants, until I tucked it under my leg and sat cross legged, which cuts the blood flow off so it will back down. Then I uncross and try to not think about sex and it tries to stay down but remains at the ubiquitous "half-mast" to remind me its ready for action at any moment, just give the word.

After the concert the whole way home I was looking forward to sex, knowing surely I would get it. When we did get home it was 1:30am and she was making noise about being tired. Which I always ignore. Because it's supposed to mean "There will be no sex tonight so don't even try it." But I am devious.

We brushed our teeth, peed in front of one another and went to bed. She changes into her PJ's. She doesnt understand how pretty she is. When I see her taking her clothes off I get really excited. Which she ignores because she already told me she was tired. She crawls into bed and starts putting her girly creams on before sleep. So while she is busy with that I sneak a hand to her foot, which is really sensative, and barely drag my fingers across her skin which makes her foot twitch. I work my way up her leg, dragging my fingers, making circles, so light a touch you have to concentrate to know if they are actually touching. She puts her head down and lays there with her eyes closed, smiling. This is a clear invitation so I keep going with slight touches. I call this "building the fire" sometimes. I lightly touch her all over her body, pulling garments aside to get at the skin beneath. But I don't touch anything naughty. Arms, shoulders, hands, legs, neck, face. then I move to her stomach, and her sides and her ribs getting close to her breasts but never touching. Her body responds to this, and I can see them firming up and the gooseflesh on her body as I touch it. Slowly I start approaching the hot spots. I drag my fingers across her side, down her stomach below her belly button, and lower and lower still until I jump to the other side of her stomach with my other hand starting the same senation over again, left and right hands replaceing one another. This takes a long time. It's 2am now.

Then I use my lips instead of my fingers because they are softer and warmer. I start to kiss and hint at biting and nibbling. I can see how her body leans into my touches and how her breath catches and how the gooseflesh leaps to my fingers until I just give her a brotherly peck on the cheek and say good night. I crawl under the covers and pretend to go to sleep. Meanwhile my body is raging. Blood is drumming behind my ears, my temperature is up, my lips are hot, and I have a raging hard-on that thrums with every pulse of my heart.

She starts moving around in the darkness. A sealed condom lands on my face. And she sits up.
"Quick, because I have to go to work in 4 hours."

*insert sex scene here*

Two minutes later I collapsed on top of her and twitched before falling over to the side. I planned on a long love making session but riled myself up so much that once I got in there it was over before it started. Plus it had been 3 weeks, she was tight and I was craving it. I stood no chance.

And as I laid there catching my breath I remebered the summer and how I could go for hours. From building the fire to clean up could take 4 hours or more. And I became really self conscious like I was failing in her eyes which I see now is totally self inflicted because she was asleep and smiling and gave no indication of disapointment.

Isn't it weird how I make this big deal out of it and it so doesnt matter like that to her, she is just happy she got some and enjoyed the touching and closeness. But I am always wondering like, "Did I impress her? was this the best ever? Am I a sex-god?" and she is like, "well that was nice. zzzzz"

It's normally difficult to talk about these kinds of things, about how I did anything less than sexual olympics and she was so craving it and begging and blah blah blah all that bragging, but I wanted to divulge my less than 2 minute sex because I think its more entertaining. I thought I was so manly and I would rock her world and she would have to struggle to keep quiet, which is partly true.

I read that it takes longer to achieve orgasm with a steady partner because both of their bodies adapt to one another and build up a resistance kind of. So it takes longer to wear through that resistance and achieve orgasm. However, I also read that the longer you are with somone the sex gets shorter because each person learns the other, and knows which ways to move to maximize pleasure in their partner. I think that both of these are true, that a resistance is built up until it simply takes too long to do and different moves are used to cut the time down until eventually it's real fast because they have learned one another's bodies. The SAID principle: Specfic Adaptations to Imposed Demands. Its why working out builds muscle and doing things makes you better at them, your body adapts.

So here is a thought: I think I am being devious about getting her all aroused and leaving her like that to drive her wild because she can't stop like I can.

BUT

What if she is the devious one playing me, thinking: "All I have to do is hint that I am tired and he will massage my body and tickle me and tantalize me for hours before I pretend to give in. Better than him asking and me saying yes because I like massages."

And does it matter? I like it either way so I don't think it does. But I like to think I am really smart and crafty, but my mom is reading books about queens and princesses who, "Often ruled the country through their husbands, which were like a handle to control everything while kings and princes thought they were in complete control, rather than being easily manipulated like puppets."

I don't want to be a puppet, unless I get lots of sex. Then it's ok, which I think is our gender's downfall. A heart shapped hiney and perky tits can create momentary amnesia. Maybe that's just me and I should stop...

No comments: